Qtel offer of $9.21 per share apt: Wataniya
Kuwait, August 29, 2012
Wataniya Telecom has announced that the offer made by Qatar Telecom (Qtel) for the acquisition of its shares at KD2.6 ($9.21) per share is appropriate to shareholders that are interested in accepting the offer.
Wataniya management has endorsed the findings of the report of the independent investment advisor Protiviti, a global consulting firm, and agreed that the offer is fair, it said in a statement.
Qtel received approval of its Offer Document from the Kuwait Capital Markets Authority on August 15.
The offer document and other related documents are available for review on the websites of Wataniya Telecom at wataniya.com and Qtel at qtel.qa until the end of the offer period, which will start on September 4 and conclude on October 4.
A copy of the independent report is available for the review of Wataniya Telecom’s shareholders at Wataniya Telecom’s head office, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president