Comguard plans forums on network trends
Dubai, August 29, 2012
Comguard, a Dubai-based leading distributor for IT security products and part of the Spectrum group, will hold a series of roundtables that will focus on network monitoring and analysis trends.
The first set of roundtables in association with WildPackets will be held in UAE on September 10 at Jumeirah Emirates Tower and September 11 at Le Meridian Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
The latest technology and best practices for troubleshooting wireless networks, virtual environments, VoIP calls and 10G networks, along with the challenges faced by Enterprises to enhance the network performance will be addressed.
Experts from both Comguard and WildPackets will make presentations and educate on the merits of network performance management.
The roundtable will cover these key topics:
• Deploy Network Forensics for more than just guarding your network's security
• Configure your virtual network for the realities of network analysis
• Troubleshoot poor voice quality with WildPackets OmniPeek
• Implement distributed packet capture and methodologies at 10G
• Utilize Multi-Segment Analysis, Asymmetric traffic capture in the data centre
Comguard has plans to take this roundtable to other parts of the Middle East region including Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, among others, said Jayadevan K, senior vice president, Value Business at Comguard.
“As the networks have matured, the need for the deployment of network performance management solutions is of paramount importance and is key for all the major enterprises in the region,” said Jayadevan K.
“We are glad to bring WildPackets to the region and offer solutions that will help tackle this growing problem in the Middle East region. These Roundtables are the first step in educating enterprises and disseminating information to their enhance network performance.”
WildPackets is the leading provider of network, application performance, and protocol analysis, VoIP monitoring, and troubleshooting solutions.
Riaz Khan, director, UK & EMEA Sales, WildPackets, said, “These roundtables are in line with our company’s philosophy of sharing knowledge and educating our eco-system.”
“At both of these roundtables, our technical experts will walk all the attendees through a typical troubleshooting scenario and highlight the advantages of 24/7 monitoring.
“They will also educate the gathering about how to achieve a true picture of what’s happening in the network. We are extremely hopeful that enterprises will gain immense knowledge and benefit from their participation in these roundtables,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award