Wataniya unveils new mobile internet package
Kuwait, June 26, 2012
Kuwait-based Wataniya Telecom said it has launched a new Net-on-Phone plan that offers customers unlimited Internet access all month with no charges for additional usage.
Customers can now surf, chat, tweet and download as much as they like anywhere, anytime with the new unlimited mobile internet plans and at an incredibly affordable rates, said a statement from Wataniya.
Under this new Wataniya scheme, customers can enjoy a substantial volume of data usage at high speeds of up to 21.6 Mbps.
People can use 1.5 GB of internet per month for KD 5 ($17.8) and even after finishing their allotted GBs their connection is not suspended. They can continue using the internet but at lower speeds with no additional charges, said the Kuwaiti telecom operator.
“Customers no longer have to worry about their internet consumption and can download large volumes; with the new plans, even prepaid customers who run out of credit can still have access to the internet,” it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC