Ericsson appoints new VP, ME head
Dubai, June 13, 2012
Ericsson has appointed Carlo Alloni its executive vice president and head of Operations for Ericsson in the Middle East region.
Alloni, who will assume his new Ericsson role as of July 1, will oversee the telecom giant’s operations throughout the Middle East, ensuring customer expectations are met by leveraging Ericsson’s global knowledge network to enable the development of best practice tools and methods throughout the region.
Anders Lindblad, president of Ericsson Middle East Region, said: “Successful network operation is key to our customers’ success and plays a vital role in driving Ericsson’s technology and services leadership and with Carlo Alloni we have the right person to lead this work combining sales, strategy and operational experience.”
Alloni previously held the position of president, Ericsson North East Africa, to which he was appointed in 2010.
An Italian national, Alloni joined Ericsson in 2001 where he held multiple positions in Sales, Managed Services/Business Unit Global Services and Business Unit Networks in a number of Ericsson offices across the globe. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions