Ericsson appoints new VP, ME head
Dubai, June 13, 2012
Ericsson has appointed Carlo Alloni its executive vice president and head of Operations for Ericsson in the Middle East region.
Alloni, who will assume his new Ericsson role as of July 1, will oversee the telecom giant’s operations throughout the Middle East, ensuring customer expectations are met by leveraging Ericsson’s global knowledge network to enable the development of best practice tools and methods throughout the region.
Anders Lindblad, president of Ericsson Middle East Region, said: “Successful network operation is key to our customers’ success and plays a vital role in driving Ericsson’s technology and services leadership and with Carlo Alloni we have the right person to lead this work combining sales, strategy and operational experience.”
Alloni previously held the position of president, Ericsson North East Africa, to which he was appointed in 2010.
An Italian national, Alloni joined Ericsson in 2001 where he held multiple positions in Sales, Managed Services/Business Unit Global Services and Business Unit Networks in a number of Ericsson offices across the globe. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi