Batelco launches ‘My Package+’
Manama, June 12, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications provider, Batelco, has introduced a new feature to its ‘My Package’ service.
The new features will enable customers to select from three different credit bundles at BD5, BD10, or BD20 to add to their mobile package.
The bundles may be used for any service - local and international - voice calls, SMS, MMS and local data, a statement from Batelco said.
The service which was introduced last year, allows its postpaid customers to customise their mobile packages by adding different bundled services to suit their specific needs and budget.
Customers can enhance their package by selecting either one of the set credit bundles or alternatively by choosing a mix and match of voice, SMS or data services. Customers who select one of the credit bundles can further build on their package by adding data or blackberry services.
Ahmed Al Janahi, general manger, media relations, Batelco Group, said: “Batelco’s My Package+ puts the control over our customers’ mobile packages in their own hands and gives them a simple and convenient way to tailor their mobile services to suit their requirements.”
“Batelco realises that no two people have the same exact requirement and accordingly designed My Package+ to provide maximum flexibility.”
“In keeping with a commitment to deliver new and enhanced services continuously, Batelco is very pleased to offer its customers the facility to enhance their mobile packages with the addition of the flexible credit bundles,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’