Etisalat launches new wellness guide
Dubai , June 11, 2012
Etisalat Information Services (eIS), a part of Etisalat Services Holding, introduced its unique new health, beauty and wellness guide, 'Daleel Al Seha,' at the 'Beautyworld Middle East' expo held in Dubai.
Daleel Al Seha - which means “the health guide” in Arabic - is a comprehensive bilingual (English-Arabic) guide offering useful and up-to-date information on health, wellness and beauty facilities in print, online and mobile formats to customers in the UAE and beyond.
Commenting on the launch, Rashid Al Naqbi, the general manager of eIS, said: 'We are proud to be associated with the Beautyworld this year as we found the event appropriate to the launch of our new product Daleel Al Seha.'
'This one-of-its-kind business guide responds to the growing need for accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on health, wellness and beauty in the UAE,' he noted.
Daleel Al Seha, he said, provides an interface between the general community and health, wellness and beauty care practitioners in the UAE and abroad.
It also improves the quality and level of medical information available and thereby the wellness of the general population.
With listings on medical facilities such as hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and business information including skin, weight management, and cosmetic surgery clinics, Daleel Al Seha is well-poised to be a single point health, wellness and beauty information source across the UAE, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services