Wataniya offers discounts on international calls
Kuwait , May 28, 2012
Kuwait’s Wataniya Telecom has introduced new international call packs that offers postpaid customers the opportunity to make international calls at either 30 per cent or 15 per cent discounted rates.
Wataniya Telecom has designed two packs for International calls; the first offers a 30pc discount on all international calls and costs KD4 per month. Customers can join this pack by simply dialing *119*1#. The second pack offers a 15pc discount and costs KD2.5 per month. Customers can join this pack by dialing dial *118*1#.
When customers obtain these packs, they will be automatically added to his/her existing plan. For example, if the customer is using “Hala” plan, the International Call Pack can be added with the previously mentioned discounted rates in addition to Hala plan’s benefits, said a statement.
Wataniya Telecom public relations director Abdolaziz Al-Balool said: “Wataniya Telecom is always looking for opportunities to make that extra effort in creating new packs and services that cater to the needs of the community. Accordingly, we have designed the International Call Packs granting customers the opportunity to stay in continuous contact with their families and friends, while using a guaranteed and high quality service at competitive prices” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi