Alcatel seals key agreement with Tribold
Dublin, May 22, 2012
Leading telecom giant Alcatel Lucent said it has signed a global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with Tribold, a leading provider of enterprise product management software developed for communication service providers.
The agreement, which was inked at the TM Forum Management World expo in Dublin, enables Alcatel to OEM Tribold enterprise product management (EPM) in either stand-alone, as part of wider end-to-end business support systems (BSS) or in managed network and operations solutions to the market.
Significantly, the agreement will put Tribold EPM at the heart of the Alcatel BSS suite that includes Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM), Progress Order Management and Tribold EPM.
Commenting on the deal, Ernest Margitta, Tribold’s VP Marketing & Partners, said, “We are delighted to enter into this exciting partnership and look forward to working with Alcatel Lucent. Tribold EPM standalone or as part of the Alcatel BSS suite will provide Alcatel Lucent customers outstanding product management capability.”
Jean-Francois Boyer of Alcatel Lucent said, “During the selection process we clearly recognized Tribold EPM as the market leader offering the highest levels of functionality for the lowest total cost of ownership.”
“We are already seeing strong demand across our customer base and look forward to many joint successes in the future,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman