Alcatel seals key agreement with Tribold
Dublin, May 22, 2012
Leading telecom giant Alcatel Lucent said it has signed a global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with Tribold, a leading provider of enterprise product management software developed for communication service providers.
The agreement, which was inked at the TM Forum Management World expo in Dublin, enables Alcatel to OEM Tribold enterprise product management (EPM) in either stand-alone, as part of wider end-to-end business support systems (BSS) or in managed network and operations solutions to the market.
Significantly, the agreement will put Tribold EPM at the heart of the Alcatel BSS suite that includes Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM), Progress Order Management and Tribold EPM.
Commenting on the deal, Ernest Margitta, Tribold’s VP Marketing & Partners, said, “We are delighted to enter into this exciting partnership and look forward to working with Alcatel Lucent. Tribold EPM standalone or as part of the Alcatel BSS suite will provide Alcatel Lucent customers outstanding product management capability.”
Jean-Francois Boyer of Alcatel Lucent said, “During the selection process we clearly recognized Tribold EPM as the market leader offering the highest levels of functionality for the lowest total cost of ownership.”
“We are already seeing strong demand across our customer base and look forward to many joint successes in the future,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’