HP to host seminar for finance experts
Dubai, May 21, 2012
HP Middle East is hosting its first annual finance sector conference this week in Dubai, where industry experts from both finance and IT sectors will discuss the merits of running IT departments as a business.
Delegates from financial institutions are set to hear from senior representatives of HP and partners, including Gartner, as to how operating their IT systems like a business will improve business performance while automating systems leads to lower cost, reduced risk and faster deployment times, in addition to obtaining real-time control over their environment.
“IT executives of financial services firms face a tough task in balancing a number of objectives, from maximizing return, mitigating risk and improving performance – this has to be achieved in a constantly evolving environment too,” said Tayfun Topkoc, regional director HP Software, HP Middle East.
“At HP we recognize these challenges IT chiefs in the financial industry face, and by hosting the First Annual Finance Sector Conference we’ll highlight the range of solutions available to achieve this balance and tackle many of the hurdles encountered by IT executives,” he remarked.
With a strong focus on IT best practice to help meet targets and aims, delegates will discover how their IT organization can build faster, operate simpler, store information more effectively and securely, monitor risks more completely and execute systematically, Topkoc added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology