Batelco team showcases key products
Manama, May 16, 2012
Bahrain Telecommunications (Batelco) is being represented by three members of its management team at the International Telecoms Week (ITW) being held in Chicago.
The ITW, a key meeting point for the global wholesale telecommunications community, concludes today after a three-day run.
Batelco general manager enterprise division Adel Daylami, senior sales manager enterprise Yusuf Ahmed and manager datacoms products and services Hani Askar are attending the prestigious event being held in the US and meeting strategic partners in order to enhance existing partnerships and build key alliances with prospective new partners.
The ITW saw more than 5,300 delegates from nearly 1,700 firms representing 150 countries meet to buy and sell both voice and data products and services.
Daylami said events such as the ITW were invaluable for Batelco as they provided excellent opportunities to meet business partners and members of the telecoms industry to exchange knowledge and introduce Batelco's latest products and services to them.
"Batelco is committed to maintaining its leadership position in the Middle East's telecoms market. With the rapid advancements in telecoms technology, it is very important for Batelco to be present at such events," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio