Batelco team showcases key products
Manama, May 16, 2012
Bahrain Telecommunications (Batelco) is being represented by three members of its management team at the International Telecoms Week (ITW) being held in Chicago.
The ITW, a key meeting point for the global wholesale telecommunications community, concludes today after a three-day run.
Batelco general manager enterprise division Adel Daylami, senior sales manager enterprise Yusuf Ahmed and manager datacoms products and services Hani Askar are attending the prestigious event being held in the US and meeting strategic partners in order to enhance existing partnerships and build key alliances with prospective new partners.
The ITW saw more than 5,300 delegates from nearly 1,700 firms representing 150 countries meet to buy and sell both voice and data products and services.
Daylami said events such as the ITW were invaluable for Batelco as they provided excellent opportunities to meet business partners and members of the telecoms industry to exchange knowledge and introduce Batelco's latest products and services to them.
"Batelco is committed to maintaining its leadership position in the Middle East's telecoms market. With the rapid advancements in telecoms technology, it is very important for Batelco to be present at such events," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution