Batelco, Gulf Air in customer benefits tie-up
Manama, May 7, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, and Gulf Air, the Kingdom’s national airline, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will deliver great benefits to customers of both companies.
Batelco general manager Consumer Division Muna Al Hashemi and Gulf Air senior manager Sales Bahrain & Saudi Arabia Yahya Ali Buali signed the agreement at Gulf Air’s headquarters.
The MoU is the first step of a major collaboration that will see both Batelco and Gulf Air extend benefits to their respective customers to enhance their telecommunications and travel experience.
“Over the course of 2012 a number of initiatives, that have been designed to surprise and delight both ours and Gulf Air’s customers, will be announced,” said Al Hashemi following the signing ceremony.
“The marketing teams from both our organisations have put in tremendous efforts to come up with some very creative campaigns. We are very much looking forward to developing this relationship with Gulf Air and to adding extra value for our respective customers,” she added.
Buali said that both organisations have been working together for some time to design and develop benefits that will really make a difference for the customers of Gulf Air and Batelco.
“We are delighted that we now have established plans in place and we look forward to working closely with our fellow Bahraini company Batelco in rolling out a comprehensive raft of value added benefits starting in the near future,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m