Toshiba Gulf wins vendor award
Dubai, April 15, 2012
Toshiba Gulf won its second award ‘Systems and Hardware Vendor of the Year’ at the fifth Channel Middle East Awards held recently in Dubai.
The ceremony, hosted by Channel Middle East magazine, gathered together more than 350 channel executives comprised of IT vendors, distributors, resellers, retailers and senior members from the regional IT market across the region to recognise their achievements towards the channel industry over the past year.
Santosh Varghese, general manager of Toshiba Gulf Computer Systems Division, said: “We value the support that our channel partners have demonstrated through the years.”
“This award stands for our unwavering commitment to strengthen the relationship with each of our partners, to better understand and support their requirements and to steer the required and available investments in a direction that has proven mutually beneficial between our channel partners and Toshiba.”
Toshiba has a defined structure that supports each channel segment by providing a dedicated team to ensure efficient business growth, enhanced channel and marketing development.
This has allowed for swift and effective responses to challenges faced by Toshiba’s partners, timely feedback in relation to product requirements, and ultimately better proposition development to support the sales and marketing activities conducted within each channel segment, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates