HP rolls out new hybrid delivery service
Dubai, April 11, 2012
HP said it has launched the industry’s first hybrid delivery approach and portfolio based on a common architecture spanning traditional IT, private, managed and public clouds.
The HP Converged Cloud has been engineered for the enterprise bringing together industry-leading HP's converged infrastructure, management and security, information and hardened OpenStack technology, the company said.
It extends the power of the cloud across infrastructure, applications and information to provide choice, confidence and consistency.
“The convergence of cloud computing and mobile connectivity is changing the way infrastructures are built, applications are developed and information is delivered,” remarked Eyad Shihabi, the managing director, HP Middle East.
“HP Converged Cloud enables enterprises to incorporate a blend of public, private and managed cloud services with their existing IT to create a seamless hybrid environment that rapidly adapts to their changing requirements,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi