SAS hosts ‘IT resource management’ seminar
Dubai, April 8, 2012
Leading provider of business analytics software and services, SAS, recently hosted an exclusive seminar focusing on the significance of IT resource management in Riyadh.
The event focused on the growing demand to optimise IT resource capacity and enhance performance across enterprises.
Marcel Yammine, country sales manager, SAS Saudi Arabia and Ronnie Van Der Merwe, product specialist, SAS South Africa, gave talks and presentations on how IT organisations today can gain credibility with the business and comply with budget demands to deliver IT services and resources in a predictable and timely manner.
Today’s IT organisations have demonstrated an understanding of the need for visibility, availability and the efficiency of the performance of IT resources to measure and know its value, a statement from SAS said. The ability to innovate has become a key factor in defining the success for many companies and organisations.
In line with this, IT organisations play a crucial role in the move towards adopting innovation - making sure that the services they deliver are done in a credible manner, coupled with the ability to predict the resources needed to address the growing demands of their businesses.
“The seminar we hosted has helped today’s companies and organisations gain better understanding of how to fully utilise their IT resources,” said Yammine. “The presentations given by our industry experts will help businesses make faster and better informed decisions by showing them how to align IT with their business. We have also shared how to dynamically size their IT infrastructure and help them drive in a reduction in IT costs while at the same time maximising the use of resources.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m