Saudi Telecom CEO resigns
Riyadh, April 2, 2012
The chief executive of Saudi Telecom Company, Saud al-Daweesh, has resigned, two company sources said on Monday.
The sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, did not give a reason for Daweesh's resignation, which has not yet been announced on the Saudi bourse website.
Saudi Telecom is majority government-owned and held a monopoly on telephony business inside the kingdom until reforms opened up the sector in the last decade. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions