Saudi Telecom CEO resigns
Riyadh, April 2, 2012
The chief executive of Saudi Telecom Company, Saud al-Daweesh, has resigned, two company sources said on Monday.
The sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, did not give a reason for Daweesh's resignation, which has not yet been announced on the Saudi bourse website.
Saudi Telecom is majority government-owned and held a monopoly on telephony business inside the kingdom until reforms opened up the sector in the last decade. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet