SAS inks partnership deal with Bintel
Dubai, April 2, 2012
SAS, a leading provider of business analytics software and services, said it has sealed a strategic global partnership deal with Bintel, a fast-growing provider of a global system for mobile communications services across Africa.
The SAS move is aimed at helping Bintel, which operates in Africa under the Azur brand, achieve its mission to provide best-value telecommunications services by putting the customer at the center of its business.
Bintel chose SAS Analytics software to improve its effectiveness of marketing campaigns in preventing customer churn in Africa, where cellular telephony outnumbers the fixed-line network.
SAS Marketing Automation – from the leader in business analytics – includes a full set of predictive analytics and data mining tools that help the company create, test, modify and manage marketing campaigns.
As a customer-centric company, Bintel is committed to cater to every customer requirement – providing a vastly superior customer experience, said the SAS in its statement.
“We place a strong emphasis on service quality and a customer-focused approach to business,” said Omar Adra, the Group chief operating officer at Bintel.
“We want all of our marketing communications to deliver value. Beyond completing more campaigns, faster, we want to achieve better response rates. SAS Marketing Automation will help us better understand and meet customer needs,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit