SAS inks partnership deal with Bintel
Dubai, April 2, 2012
SAS, a leading provider of business analytics software and services, said it has sealed a strategic global partnership deal with Bintel, a fast-growing provider of a global system for mobile communications services across Africa.
The SAS move is aimed at helping Bintel, which operates in Africa under the Azur brand, achieve its mission to provide best-value telecommunications services by putting the customer at the center of its business.
Bintel chose SAS Analytics software to improve its effectiveness of marketing campaigns in preventing customer churn in Africa, where cellular telephony outnumbers the fixed-line network.
SAS Marketing Automation – from the leader in business analytics – includes a full set of predictive analytics and data mining tools that help the company create, test, modify and manage marketing campaigns.
As a customer-centric company, Bintel is committed to cater to every customer requirement – providing a vastly superior customer experience, said the SAS in its statement.
“We place a strong emphasis on service quality and a customer-focused approach to business,” said Omar Adra, the Group chief operating officer at Bintel.
“We want all of our marketing communications to deliver value. Beyond completing more campaigns, faster, we want to achieve better response rates. SAS Marketing Automation will help us better understand and meet customer needs,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying