Du launches ‘Caller Tunes Shuffle’
Dubai, March 27, 2012
UAE-based telecommunications company, du, has launched ‘Caller Tunes Shuffle’ which has up to 100 of the hottest Arabic, English and Bollywood music tracks to entertain callers.
“We know how much our customers love music and self-expression, and with the launch of Caller Tunes Shuffle we’re giving them even more freedom to express themselves,” said Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer, du.
"Customers can choose their favourite shuffle pack, containing up to 100 songs. It will surprise callers with a different song every time they call,” he said.
At present, the pack contains tunes in Arabic, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Nepali and Bengali, du said in a statement. More languages will be added in the future.
Customers who activate Caller Tunes Shuffle from du will be charged a nominal fee of Dh10 ($2.72) per month in addition to the monthly service charge of Dh5 ($1.36). – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president