Qatari firm launches IT data centres
Doha, March 6, 2012
Meeza, the leading IT services and solutions provider in Qatar, said it has launched two new hitech data centres, M-Vault 2 and M-Vault-3, that will enthuse the ICT sector in Qatar and the region.
The launch was announced at a press conference that Meeza held on Tuesday on the sidelines of Qitcom 2012, the region’s world-class ICT exhibition and conference.
'Today marks a new milestone for Meeza, as we deliver two additional Tier III data centres,' remarked deputy CEO, Ghada P. El-Rassi.
Located on its own campus, 30km outside of Doha, M-Vault 2 is scheduled to begin operation at the beginning of the third quarter of this year. It is designed and built to Uptime Institute Tier III Standards, with 99.98 per cent guaranteed availability.
It is Leed platinum certified, where it maximises energy to increase performance. The world-class facility offers Business Continuity solutions for all key Disaster Recovery requirements criteria through service delivery and IT experts.
The second data centre, M-Vault 3 is scheduled to begin operation on April 15, she said.
“Our new interconnected, highly secured facilities focus on Back Up Sites, Disaster Recovery Solutions and Business Continuity Solutions while offering managed services to our clients at the same time,” El-Rassi stated.
According to her, Meeza has redefined its services offerings to meet the market demands across all industries.
The services portfolio includes data centre services, infrastructure services, application services, managed IT solutions, and cloud services, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit