Damamax, ProgressSoft sign DIA agreement
Dubai, February 23, 2012
Damamax has signed an agreement with leading real-time payment solutions provider, ProgressSoft, under which the broadband solutions company will provide ProgressSoft with high-speed dedicated internet access (DIA).
Damamax will provide DIA through a fiber optics’ link, a statement from the company said. The deal was inked by ProgressSoft’s chief technical officer Ali Fada and Damamax’s CEO Eyad Abu Khorma.
Dedicated internet access, one of Damamax’s core services, is specifically designed to cater to the needs of companies that require considerable internet bandwidth. The service provides clients with a number of benefits including uninterrupted connectivity to the World Wide Web, high storage capacity and an unlimited download quota, allowing them to send and receive large amounts of data and conduct video and audio conferences.
These features are provided via the company’s international and local network which was built according to the latest technology standards. Its network was set up in line with its efforts to cater to clients’ growing needs and deliver top-notch telecom solutions.
“This agreement corresponds with Damamax’s genuine interest in providing local companies and organisations with advanced top-of-the-line telecom services and solutions that facilitate their daily operations and enable them to continue to deliver services to the market,” Abu Khorma said.
Damamax’s data center also delivers a wide array of comprehensive, high quality and secure services which cater to the varying needs of governmental and non-profit organisations, companies and SMEs across the banking, hospitality, IT, media, broadcast and advertising sectors.
Damamax is a pioneer in bringing next-generation telecom technologies to Jordan by providing broadband solutions and integrated global communication services through its state-of-the-art fiber optic network. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite