Axiom giving away big prizes for DSF
Dubai, January 24, 2012
Axiom Telecom, a leading IT solutions distributor and retailer, is giving away up to Dh1 million ($272,000) in prizes to lucky customers at the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
DSF will run up to February 5 across participating malls and retail shops in Dubai.
Prizes include air tickets for two to anywhere in the world, ten grams of gold coins, luxury phones, tablets, VISA gift cards up to Dh5,000, mobile accessories, gift vouchers and more.
Additionally, many popular phones and tablets from BlackBerry, Nokia, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola and Sony, along with the Bee smartphone, will all come packaged with free accessories and services from Axiom.
“Dubai Shopping Festival is the biggest annual event in Dubai, and we wanted to do something just as big to celebrate,” said Faisal Al Bannai, CEO of Axiom Telecom.
“Not only will customers find low promotional prices and free add-ons on the phones and tablets they want, they will also have the chance to win a multitude of great prizes.”
Examples of the deals on offer include bundled accessories on popular BlackBerry models such as Bold, Torch and Curve, along with free repair, data transfer and regional warranty services, and a chance to win a BlackBerry 9900 every week.
The Apple iPad 2 sees free pick up, service and delivery, and a free carrying case and screen protector. Nokia sees a free two-year extended warranty, free pickup, repair and delivery, and free Bluetooth headset on the N9 and other models.
The Samsung Galaxy S II comes with free pickup, repair and delivery, a price protection guarantee, and free case and car charger, among other accessories. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit