Menatelecom launches new broadband device
Manama, December 24, 2011
Menatelecom, a leading Internet service provider in Bahrain and an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain (KFH-B), has released a new portable Broadband device.
The new MyFi Plus device offers customers new features that include even higher speed and better indoor coverage, a statement said.
The new device comes with superior signal quality and broadband experience while maintaining a lighter weight to enable one to carry it in the pocket.
The device has the ability to be recharged using Blackberry or any micro-USB charger.
MyFi Plus brings offers (WiMAX/Wi-Fi) capability with high-speed Internet up to 18Mb. It allows up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices such as a laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, etc. or any other combination of devices to be connected to the internet at the same time anywhere in Bahrain.
Abdul Razak Jawahery, executive manager at Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain (KFH-B), also vice chairman and managing director of Menatelecom, said: “Our customers have become well accustomed to the rapid progression and improvement of Menatelecom’s services. We will continue to offer our customers the most advanced and cost-effective ways to connect to our nationwide wireless broadband network.”
The new MyFi device operates on a battery that lasts up to four hours and can be recharged using any PC or USB connection. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon