Menatelecom launches revamped website
Manama, December 7, 2011
Menatelecom launched its newly revamped website which offers customers full interactivity and simplified and easy access to the latest products and services in addition to important news and updates, on the occasion of its 3rd WiMAX launch anniversary.
The newly designed website is user-centric and enriched with new graphics and capabilities that make it easy for the customer to search and learn more about the leading telecommunication company’s products.
Customers are offered multiple options to get the latest updates on news and products includes Menatelecom’s facebook and twitter pages, live RSS feeds and discussion forums where users can share news about the latest topics in the information and communications technology arena.
Abdul Razak Jawahery, executive manager at Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain and vice chairman and managing director of Menatelecom, said: “The launch of our newly redesigned and upgraded website is in line with Menatelecom’s pledge to provide only the best products to its customers, while continuously improving on its current bouquet of services.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD