Batelco enhances e-Services
Manama, December 7, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is enhancing its e-Services portal and e-Billing service, to provide greater convenience and offer a wider range of online services.
Batelco’s e-Services portal provides ease of access for customers to a range of services such as viewing and paying bills, managing broadband or mobile accounts, subscribing or upgrading to a range of broadband and mobile services, customising packages and reserving nice numbers.
The e-Billing Service, one of the most popular services available on the site, delivers a secure and convenient way to review and pay one’s phone bills online.
Batelco encourages all its customers to ‘Go Paperless – Go E-Billing’ by registering for e-Billing via the Company’s e-Services Portal.
E-Billing is simply about receiving phone bills by e-mail instead of through the post.
Batelco Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco’s e-Billing is a free service introduced to meet the demand from customers for electronic services that are easy to use, convenient and additionally environmentally friendly, by eliminating paper bills. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network