Batelco enhances e-Services
Manama, December 7, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is enhancing its e-Services portal and e-Billing service, to provide greater convenience and offer a wider range of online services.
Batelco’s e-Services portal provides ease of access for customers to a range of services such as viewing and paying bills, managing broadband or mobile accounts, subscribing or upgrading to a range of broadband and mobile services, customising packages and reserving nice numbers.
The e-Billing Service, one of the most popular services available on the site, delivers a secure and convenient way to review and pay one’s phone bills online.
Batelco encourages all its customers to ‘Go Paperless – Go E-Billing’ by registering for e-Billing via the Company’s e-Services Portal.
E-Billing is simply about receiving phone bills by e-mail instead of through the post.
Batelco Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco’s e-Billing is a free service introduced to meet the demand from customers for electronic services that are easy to use, convenient and additionally environmentally friendly, by eliminating paper bills. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels