Batelco enhances e-Services
Manama, December 7, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is enhancing its e-Services portal and e-Billing service, to provide greater convenience and offer a wider range of online services.
Batelco’s e-Services portal provides ease of access for customers to a range of services such as viewing and paying bills, managing broadband or mobile accounts, subscribing or upgrading to a range of broadband and mobile services, customising packages and reserving nice numbers.
The e-Billing Service, one of the most popular services available on the site, delivers a secure and convenient way to review and pay one’s phone bills online.
Batelco encourages all its customers to ‘Go Paperless – Go E-Billing’ by registering for e-Billing via the Company’s e-Services Portal.
E-Billing is simply about receiving phone bills by e-mail instead of through the post.
Batelco Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco’s e-Billing is a free service introduced to meet the demand from customers for electronic services that are easy to use, convenient and additionally environmentally friendly, by eliminating paper bills. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite