Nawras launches 30-day package
Muscat, December 6, 2011
Oman-based telecommunications provider, Nawras, has launched a new 30-day package which offers customers using smartphones or tablets with 500 MB of included data for OR3 ($7.80)
The company is also offering monthly postpaid or prepaid plan with 2GB over 30 days for OR9 ($23.41), a statement from the telecommunications provider said.
The range of new mobile broadband data plans is designed to suit different usage styles and budgets. A feature that is unique to the Sultanate is Nawras postpaid data plans which enables customers to have continuous access to internet even if the data bundle finishes. The service simply continues at a slower speed until the end of the plan or until the bundle is renewed.
Aziz Al-Harrasi, Nawras head of marketing core services, said: “Customers can now browse the web for longer, read more emails and check social networks more often. Nawras is committed to making it easier for customers to communicate wherever they may be.”
Nawras data plans can be used with a smartphone, tablet, modem or dongle and start from a 1-day prepaid plan over 24 hours with 1GB for just OR1 ($2.60), the statement said.
The Gold 12GB postpaid monthly plan for OR29 ($75.42) and the postpaid Platinum plan with 100GB for OR99 ($257.48) provide options for customers who need higher data provision, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio