Almoayed Data wins key Cisco status
Manama, November 25, 2011
Almoayed Data Group (ADG), a subsidiary of Almoayed Group, has achieved Data Centre Unified Computing Authorised Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco.
This achievement recognises ADG as having fulfilled the training and programme prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) in Bahrain.
"Taking advantage of an architectural shift in the data centre, Cisco's new computing model can help customers transform the data centre into a dynamic IT environment with the power to increase productivity, improve efficiency and drive virtualisation to an entirely new level," said Cisco Bahrain and Kuwait general manager Hani El Kukhun.
"With this status, ADG is a member of an elite ecosystem of industry leaders working with Cisco to stimulate technology innovation, augment service delivery, and accelerate the market adoption of unified computing," he added.
"Almoayed Data Group is proud to be a Cisco-certified Unified Computing System partner," said Almoayed Group executive director Dr Nawaf Almoayed.
"We continuously strive to be at the forefront of cutting edge ICT technology and with Cisco's UCS portfolio we are ensuring that we can provide our valued customers with the best-of-breed data centre solutions as we move forward into this modern age of cloud computing and virtualisation," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m