Almoayed Data wins key Cisco status
Manama, November 25, 2011
Almoayed Data Group (ADG), a subsidiary of Almoayed Group, has achieved Data Centre Unified Computing Authorised Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco.
This achievement recognises ADG as having fulfilled the training and programme prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) in Bahrain.
"Taking advantage of an architectural shift in the data centre, Cisco's new computing model can help customers transform the data centre into a dynamic IT environment with the power to increase productivity, improve efficiency and drive virtualisation to an entirely new level," said Cisco Bahrain and Kuwait general manager Hani El Kukhun.
"With this status, ADG is a member of an elite ecosystem of industry leaders working with Cisco to stimulate technology innovation, augment service delivery, and accelerate the market adoption of unified computing," he added.
"Almoayed Data Group is proud to be a Cisco-certified Unified Computing System partner," said Almoayed Group executive director Dr Nawaf Almoayed.
"We continuously strive to be at the forefront of cutting edge ICT technology and with Cisco's UCS portfolio we are ensuring that we can provide our valued customers with the best-of-breed data centre solutions as we move forward into this modern age of cloud computing and virtualisation," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet