Etisalat, Dimension to offer joint services
Dubai, October 12, 2011
Etisalat today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dimension Data, a global specialist ICT services and solution provider, to explore opportunities for offering joint go-to-market ICT services to customers.
As per the agreement, Etisalat and Dimension Data will work together to carve out joint go-to-market ICT value propositions in the areas of managed services and advanced ICT services.
The organisations will endeavor to share intellectual capital and industry expertise, towards developing and offering collaborative ICT value propositions to organizations in the UAE.
Etisalat will engage Dimension Data for Professional and managed services for their clients. The two organizations will work together to identify, develop and provide end to end solutions and services to Etisalat’s Business customers.
“Etisalat is delighted to partner with Dimension Data in our commitment to offer advanced ICT solutions and provide enhanced value centric services to our customers,” said Abdulla Hashim, senior vice president, ICT at Etisalat.
“This is a strategic partnership for Etisalat and we see great potential in delivering joint solutions around managed services that can drive efficiencies within enterprises. Given our respective strengths, we will be introducing a range of innovative solutions that will provide a differentiated user experience to its customers while reducing complexity and cost.”
Youssef Fawaz, general manager of Dimension Data, said: “We are delighted to bring our managed services expertise to the fore. Our ability to deliver services and our experience gained from our clients around the world is what sets us apart.”
“The combined strength of Dimension Data and Etisalat will enable managed services solutions to meet client experience,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution