Batelco offers unlimited broadband scheme
Manama, October 9, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is offering its broadband subscribers an opportunity to their broadband packages to enjoy unlimited usage during the weekends.
Subscribers to the Unlimited Weekends bundle will be eligible for unlimited usage every Friday and Saturday and any usage over these two days will not be deducted from their regular monthly threshold limit.
Additionally, if their regular threshold has been fully used leading to the account being throttled, the speed will be reset to the maximum download speed as part of the Unlimited Weekends deal.
This offer will allow broadband subscribers to enjoy fast connections during the weekend to enjoy downloading movies, streaming videos and online gaming without any restrictions.
Batelco has a wide selection of residential broadband packages starting from as low as 640Kbps and going as high as 16Mbps.
Any of the packages may be combined with the unlimited weekends bundle for as low as BD1.5 ($3.97) per month which will be charged in addition to the standard package monthly rental.
“This bandwidth requirement is increasing at an extremely rapid pace and is likely to continue increasing as more advanced applications are introduced,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
“Batelco has therefore designed and developed the optional Unlimited Weekends bolt on to benefit customers during the weekends when many customers spend their free time online.”
“Enrich your weekend for as little as BD1.500 and enjoy your online activities such as streaming and gaming with no restrictions at full speed, only available with Batelco,” added Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network