Bahrain to showcase 200 eGovernment services
Manama, October 6, 2011
The eGovernment Authority (eGA) of Bahrain will showcase over 200 services provided in collaboration with the governmental entities at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
Gitex 2011 will run from October 9 to 13 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The eGovernment Authority’s participation is backed by Bahrain Economic Development Board and 24 private organizations supported by Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund.
The eGA will exhibit its prominent initiatives alongside its national projects and future plans, including multi delivery channels such as the National eGovernment Portal (bahrain.bh), the Mobile Portal, eServices Centers, the National Contact Centre and Self-service ekiosks. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department