Bahrain to showcase 200 eGovernment services
Manama, October 6, 2011
The eGovernment Authority (eGA) of Bahrain will showcase over 200 services provided in collaboration with the governmental entities at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
Gitex 2011 will run from October 9 to 13 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The eGovernment Authority’s participation is backed by Bahrain Economic Development Board and 24 private organizations supported by Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund.
The eGA will exhibit its prominent initiatives alongside its national projects and future plans, including multi delivery channels such as the National eGovernment Portal (bahrain.bh), the Mobile Portal, eServices Centers, the National Contact Centre and Self-service ekiosks. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president