France to feature 22 firms at Gitex
Dubai, October 5, 2011
Organised by Ubifrance, the French Agency for international business development, the French pavilion at the upcoming Gitex in Dubai will host 22 French exhibitors.
This international tradeshow specialised in ICT will take place in Dubai from October 9 to 13 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The participating companies are involved in different sectors: network and software solutions, IT hardware, accessories and consumables and telecommunications, among others.
This year is characterised by the new French comers to the region. About 11 companies are new and discovering the UAE and the region market. New products and technologies will be shown for the first time in the Middle East.
According to EITO forecasts, the IT sector in France will increase by 4.8 per cent in total 2011 turnover, reaching 52 billion euros ($69.3 billion).
France boasts the highest rates of growth in the European and global ICT market, with the overall French ICT market expected to be up 2.5 per cent in 2011. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions