France to feature 22 firms at Gitex
Dubai, October 5, 2011
Organised by Ubifrance, the French Agency for international business development, the French pavilion at the upcoming Gitex in Dubai will host 22 French exhibitors.
This international tradeshow specialised in ICT will take place in Dubai from October 9 to 13 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The participating companies are involved in different sectors: network and software solutions, IT hardware, accessories and consumables and telecommunications, among others.
This year is characterised by the new French comers to the region. About 11 companies are new and discovering the UAE and the region market. New products and technologies will be shown for the first time in the Middle East.
According to EITO forecasts, the IT sector in France will increase by 4.8 per cent in total 2011 turnover, reaching 52 billion euros ($69.3 billion).
France boasts the highest rates of growth in the European and global ICT market, with the overall French ICT market expected to be up 2.5 per cent in 2011. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services