France to feature 22 firms at Gitex
Dubai, October 5, 2011
Organised by Ubifrance, the French Agency for international business development, the French pavilion at the upcoming Gitex in Dubai will host 22 French exhibitors.
This international tradeshow specialised in ICT will take place in Dubai from October 9 to 13 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The participating companies are involved in different sectors: network and software solutions, IT hardware, accessories and consumables and telecommunications, among others.
This year is characterised by the new French comers to the region. About 11 companies are new and discovering the UAE and the region market. New products and technologies will be shown for the first time in the Middle East.
According to EITO forecasts, the IT sector in France will increase by 4.8 per cent in total 2011 turnover, reaching 52 billion euros ($69.3 billion).
France boasts the highest rates of growth in the European and global ICT market, with the overall French ICT market expected to be up 2.5 per cent in 2011. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence