Focus Softnet to promote top-selling ERP
Dubai, October 3, 2011
Focus Softnet, a leading software development company, will promote its best-selling Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution - Focus i, its customized enterprise solutions for different verticals at the upcoming Gitex in Dubai.
The company will also showcase its leading academic solution Focus ARMS at the Gitex Technology Week scheduled to take place from October 9 to 13 at the Dubai International Convention Centre.
“Gitex Technology Week has been a very important exhibition for us for over a decade. We have received excellent response from Gitex year after year and hence we decided to participate once again this year,” said Ali Hyder, CEO of Focus Softnet.
“We hope to increase awareness for our brands and run demonstrations on the features and benefits of our intelligent ERP - Focus i, our healthcare solution – Insta HMS and our educational solution - Focus ARMS.”
“Gitex is an ideal stage for us to demonstrate the unique features of our solutions to customers visiting from across the region and show them the benefits and cost savings of implementing our solutions. We are also looking forward to signing on new contracts and partnerships at the event,' he added.
Focus i, the company’s flagship brand, is a revolutionary mid-tier ERP solution with fully integrated with business intelligence (BI) tools. Focus i provides real-time, multi-dimensional posting of transactions, resulting in real-time reports, a statement said.
Focus i features incredible applications such as an enterprise dashboard, where customers can get information about their business at a glance, and a comprehensive Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) module, which provides full support for multi-process production for stocking, order-based, assemble-to-order environments.
Focus ARMS is a solution designed to manage requirements of academic institutions and also provides a medium for efficient material and equipment inventory control.
The company will also be exhibiting their warehouse management solution – Focus WMS, their healthcare solution Focus Insta HMS and their CRM solution – Streamline, in addition to meeting customers and partners at the leading IT exhibition.
“This year has been an expansion year for us. We have not only opened new offices across the Middle East region and Asia but have also invested in Insta Healthcare, a company we partnered at Gitex last year,” Hyder said.
“We have seen tremendous interest in Insta Healthcare’s products in this region and decided to buy a stake in the company to strengthen our portfolio further,” he added. –TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network