Telecom Egypt owed $21m by card providers
Cairo, September 28, 2011
Landline-monopoly Telecom Egypt said on Wednesday it was owed 128 million Egyptian pounds ($21.5 million) by telecommunications companies providing pre-paid card services.
Telecom Egypt issued a statement after some news reports put the figure at 2.5 billion pounds.
It has filed a complaint to the telecommunications regulatory authority concerning the matter, the statement said. - Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman