Telecom Egypt owed $21m by card providers
Cairo, September 28, 2011
Landline-monopoly Telecom Egypt said on Wednesday it was owed 128 million Egyptian pounds ($21.5 million) by telecommunications companies providing pre-paid card services.
Telecom Egypt issued a statement after some news reports put the figure at 2.5 billion pounds.
It has filed a complaint to the telecommunications regulatory authority concerning the matter, the statement said. - Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi