STC offers new package
Jeddah, September 19, 2011
Saudi Telecommunication Company (STC) has launched the Band Jood X Premium package, a comprehensive package that fulfills the needs to the whole family.
The package includes services including telephone and internet with two speed options, 20mbps and 40mbps for customers linked to the fiber optics network ‘Verve’ and ‘Invision’ in addition to QuickNet.
Band Jood X Premium allows customers to make all local and domestic calls across the kingdom free of charge and international calls to favourite cities at reduced rates in addition to reduced call rates on the Jawal networks and networks of other operators at all times, a statement from the company said.
The telecommunication company recently launched the 4G LTE network. The new technology allows for internet speeds reaching 100mbps for data download.
The technology also allows operators to provide fixed services on mobile networks and convergence between fixed and mobile services, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'