Western Digital wins 3 channel awards
Dubai, September 5, 2011
Western Digital (WD), a leader in data storage, has won three channel awards in the last three months in the categories of component vendor, storage vendor and storage brand of the year.
The channel awards recognize companies that have successfully engaged with the channel identifying the best-in-class Channel Partners and distributors in the Middle East region.
The ITP, Reseller World and VAR MEA awards are designed to recognize the efforts, focus and commitment of retailers and vendors who have exceeded the standards of excellence and have made significant achievement in areas of sales, product mix, training and innovation over the past year.
Western Digital was chosen based on several criteria's including product mix and sales growth across the company’s extensive range of products and partner relations.
“We are very proud of our achievements to date and the recent award wins are a testament of all the hard work we pursue to support the channel community in the Middle East,” said Khwaja Saifuddin Ahmad, senior director sales Middle East, Africa & South Asia, WD.
“The channel is of upmost importance to WD and we will continue to partner with them directly, educating them on our new products & their features and in providing them with the necessary WD tools to make their business more profitable,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network