Western Digital wins 3 channel awards
Dubai, September 5, 2011
Western Digital (WD), a leader in data storage, has won three channel awards in the last three months in the categories of component vendor, storage vendor and storage brand of the year.
The channel awards recognize companies that have successfully engaged with the channel identifying the best-in-class Channel Partners and distributors in the Middle East region.
The ITP, Reseller World and VAR MEA awards are designed to recognize the efforts, focus and commitment of retailers and vendors who have exceeded the standards of excellence and have made significant achievement in areas of sales, product mix, training and innovation over the past year.
Western Digital was chosen based on several criteria's including product mix and sales growth across the company’s extensive range of products and partner relations.
“We are very proud of our achievements to date and the recent award wins are a testament of all the hard work we pursue to support the channel community in the Middle East,” said Khwaja Saifuddin Ahmad, senior director sales Middle East, Africa & South Asia, WD.
“The channel is of upmost importance to WD and we will continue to partner with them directly, educating them on our new products & their features and in providing them with the necessary WD tools to make their business more profitable,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum