STC offers free calls for top students
Riyadh, June 27, 2011
Saudi Telecom (STC), the leading telecom service provider in Saudi Arabia, has launched an end of school year gift to outstanding students in the form of free calls and SMS within the network for a period of one month.
STC has also launched a new savings initiative, the ‘Student’ key. This new savings key joins the other keys comprising four saving keys (Nadeek, Friends, International, and SMS key.
The new innovative key exempts the customer from any monthly fee for any of the post paid packages.
A new pricing structure of SR20 ($5.33) for all voice calls, SR10 for SMS, 30 per cent discount on the 500 MB Internet package and a 10 per cent discount on monthly fees for the BlackBerry package, in addition to 50 per cent discount on the Nadeek Key.
Furthermore, the ‘Student’ key provides special offers upon activation for the first month to include 100 minutes of free voice calls within the network, 100 free SMS on the network, 100 free MMS on the network, and 100 megabyte of free usage on the Internet. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions