Gulfnet launches service for small firms
Kuwait, June 8, 2011
Gulfnet Communications, Kuwait’s leading Internet and online data services company, has launched a practical and convenient online service for small businesses or business start ups.
The ‘Small Office Home Office’ (Soho) service is specially tailored for small offices in Kuwait.
Soho will allow small offices with 5 to 25 employees to subscribe, choose the needed speed, manage their accounts and pay their fees online through Gulfnet’s website, avoiding the hassle of having to take time from busy schedules to visit the company to make payments.
“We know that our customers’ time is precious, and therefore we have created services that save them both time and effort,” said Jolian Ibrahim, Gulfnet’s director for sales & marketing and customer care.
“We at Gulfnet strive to provide relevant and innovative products and work very hard to secure and maintain strong partnerships with our valued customers by providing them with unique high quality services.”
“Soho is specially designed to meet the needs of small companies. By subscribing through our user friendly website gulfnet.com.kw our representative will visit the customer at their office or workplace and manage the technical part of the operational set up, while all payments, upgrade and renewal can be done online. This makes the whole process very simple and efficient from the customer’s point of view,” Ibrahim added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console