Zain Bahrain launches “No Limits” offer
Manama, June 5, 2011
Zain Bahrain has launched its “No Limits!” promotion whereby all its customers can make free calls and send free SMS to all Zain numbers round-the-clock.
Under this offer, all calls to all Zain numbers are free from the moment the call is connected – from the very first minute! There are no limits to the duration of the calls, and there are no limits to the number of SMS’s sent to any Zain number, said a statement from Zain.
All new and existing Hewar post-paid and eeZee pre-paid customers can subscribe to this offer, simply by dialling *888# and enjoy free calls and free SMS to all Zain numbers for a duration of 24 hours for 200 fils only.
Once activated, the subscription will be automatically renewed on a daily basis till the customer chooses to unsubscribe.
To cater for the diverse needs of mobile customers, Zain is also offering flexible weekly and monthly subscription options.
Customers can enjoy this offer for a duration of 7 days for BD1.25 only by dialling *887#, and for a duration of 30 days for BD4 only by dialling *886#. Customers can unsubscribe from the promotion at any time by dialling *889#.
“We wanted to give customers an offer which gives them an affordable way to talk for as long as they want, and send as many SMS’s as they desire, to as many friends as they want, without any restrictions on the time of day or the day of week. With “No Limits!” we have done exactly that!,” said Mohammed Marhoon, Zain Bahrain’s Consumer Marketing Specialist.
Once subscribed to this promotion, the subscription fee will be automatically deducted from the eeZee pre-paid customers’ balance.
For subscribing Hewar post-paid customers, the promotion subscription charge will appear in their monthly bills. This offer is for a promotional period and valid for Zain numbers in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit