Kingston ships 32GB Class 10 micro card
Dubai, May 24, 2011
Kingston Digital Europe, an affiliate of US-based Kingston Technology, a global leader in memory products, said it has started shipping a 32GB Class 10 micro card.
The 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card will be available in the Middle East, adding to its family of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB Class 10 cards, it added, noting that the new card is perfect for users with substantial memory and performance needs.
Kingston’s Class 10 microSDHC cards are compatible with many of the latest smartphones, hi-def cameras and popular tablet PCs, the company statement said.
The Class 10 cards have a fast minimum data transfer rate of 10MB per second and when combined with an optional adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card.
The cards come as a standalone, with an SD adapter or as a mobility/multi-kit which includes the card, SD adapter and USB card reader. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up