SAP to address top technology trends
Doha, May 23, 2011
SAP, a leading provider of business software, is set to address the top technology trends and showcase key solutions including Business Analytics, in-memory computing, and mobility at an upcoming industry event.
SAP will also demonstrate how new technology and applications address the requirements of enterprises of all sizes and how they provide business-critical information on mobile devices at the Qitcom Conference and Exhibition to be held this week.
These solutions are aimed at companies that are looking for ways to accelerate the pace of innovation, transform the customer experience, and improve their speed and agility, said a SAP statement.
Whether on premise, on demand or on device, SAP solutions support companies and their employees in improving collaboration and accelerating the decision making process, it added.
Gergi Abboud, country manager, SAP Qatar and Kuwait, said: “As a visionary event, Qitcom is a vital platform to gauge the current pulse of IT within companies across Qatar, strengthen our customer and partner engagements, as well as present our current and new business applications to customers and visitors from all industries."
"The event will further play a critical role in bringing together key public and private sector decision makers together with leading companies in the IT industry to discuss the latest technologies and trends as they relate to Qatar and the region," he added.
These technological advancements come at a time when companies are challenged by unprecedented amount of data and demand for information needed to make the right business decisions, said the SAP statement.
Qitcom will offer the platform for companies to learn how SAP and its partners can help them capitalize on these advancements to better compete and effectively grow, it added.
SAP will place further emphasis on showcasing solutions tailored to Qatar’s largest industries – Oil and Gas, Retail, Banking, Manufacturing and Transportation.
“SAP recognizes Qatar as a key market for growth in the region, and we are investing significantly on the back of this by expanding our team, strengthening our partner ecosystem and bringing worldwide industry knowledge and best practices, that will help enable our customers to become better run,” Abboud added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming