Nokia names new Lower Gulf head
Dubai, April 14, 2011
Nokia has appointed Tom Farrell as the general manager for the Lower Gulf, a region comprising UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman.
Farrell has been with Nokia for seven years in various roles, most recently leading the Services Sales & Delivery team globally to bring Nokia’s Ovi services to millions of consumers in collaboration with mobile operators and retailers.
Farrell started his career at Accenture in the technology systems integration and consulting practices. He has extensive international experience having lived and worked in the United States, France, UK, Ireland (his native country), Finland and Singapore.
Tom has a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from University College Cork (Ireland) and an MBA from Insead (France/Singapore).-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Honeywell showcases aviation technology
- Comguard-HP unveil security solutions
- VIVA expands broadband portfolio
- Intelligent Energy, Etisalat Nigeria in test deal
- TRA puts up good show at Geneva forum
- eHosting DataFort to manage online mall
- Aruba launches key Wi-Fi solution
- Menatelecom offers new fixed line service
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake