Batelco moves to restore broadband service
Manama, February 16, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, said its technical teams were working to restore full connections to its broadband services.
Batelco has apologised to its broadband customers for any service degradation they may be experiencing with their broadband Internet service.
“We appreciate our customers’ cooperation and understanding while we strive to restore full services, which we hope to do as soon as possible,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco Group general manager media relations. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network