Batelco moves to restore broadband service
Manama, February 16, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, said its technical teams were working to restore full connections to its broadband services.
Batelco has apologised to its broadband customers for any service degradation they may be experiencing with their broadband Internet service.
“We appreciate our customers’ cooperation and understanding while we strive to restore full services, which we hope to do as soon as possible,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco Group general manager media relations. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai