Inin to host contact center Web event
Dubai, January 19, 2011
Interactive Intelligence (Inin), a global provider of unified IP business communications solutions, will host a Web event on January 27 focusing on the latest contact center technology trends.
The free Web event titled, “2011: What Every Contact Center Should Know, and How to Plan for It.” will feature Forrester Research principal analyst, Art Schoeller, who will address the challenges and opportunities associated with key contact center technology trends.
These trends include the increased adoption of cloud-based solutions, the incorporation of social media into multichannel communications, proactive customer contact, and more.
“Contact center technology and the dynamics of delivering quality service are changing at a rapid pace,” said Shaheen Haque, territory manager, Middle East & Turkey, Interactive Intelligence.
“The purpose of this Web event is to tap industry experts to share from their knowledge so contact centers can effectively face the challenges of the New Year and beyond.”
A Q&A session will follow the Web event. All Web event attendees will receive the current Interactive Intelligence Contact Center Automation newsletter, which features the complete Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide” report. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon