Etisalat launches online rewards shop
Dubai, October 18, 2010
Etisalat, the leading telecom services provider in the UAE, has launched its new online rewards shop at the ongoing Gitex 2010 in Dubai.
The MORE online reward shop was launched by Dr Rashid Ahmed Bin Fahad, the UAE Minister of Environment, with a donation of one million reward points to Special Care Centre, Abu Dhabi, through the online reward shop.
With the launch of MORE Rewards, Etisalat has become the first telecom service provider in the world to launch an online reward shop for its customers, according to a statement.
In addition to offering the choice of redeeming reward points for phone credit, the online reward shop opens up over 3000 exciting product and service options from over 400 brands for travel, shopping and donations, among others.
It gives members the chance to redeem their points by a combination of cash and reward points, or only points, for a variety of rewards with as low as one reward point in their accounts.
“Etisalat is committed to providing customers with the latest innovative solutions that maximize the value and benefits of their Etisalat service usage. Etisalat is the first telecom operator in the world to reward its customers through an online reward shop option,” said Khalifa Al Shamsi, senior vice president of marketing, Etisalat.
“Our enriched MORE reward platform will create a completely immersive and user-centric shopping experience for our customers, giving them the choice of exclusive brands, travel and experience rewards through the new online reward shop.”
“This Gitex, Etisalat’s MORE Rewards offers its customers many value-packed rewards and exciting reasons to enroll with its MORE reward programme,” he added.
During Gitex, customers who register online for the Etisalat MORE rewards programme at etisalat.ae/more, will get 2500 bonus MORE reward points, that can be redeemed instantly Dh25 ($6.80) worth of talk-time.
As part of an attractive promotion during the Gitex week, Etisalat’s MORE members can redeem reward points to enter into raffle draws to win a travel package, including air tickets, accommodation, transfers, match tickets, for upcoming match between Manchester City and Manchester United Derby.
The Etisalat MORE Rewards programme enables all Etisalat customers to earn reward points for every Dh1 spent. Customers can then redeem these points through purchases with Etisalat, including talk time; or through partner vouchers and its newly launched online reward shop that offers more than 3000 product and service options. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming