Zain offers iPad, iPhone on installments
Manama, October 17, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, has launched a monthly installment scheme for purchases of Apple’s iPad and iPhone.
An iPad will cost BD 18.3 ($48.5) a month, while the monthly payment for an iPhone is BD19.8.
The company already offers deals on owning a BlackBerry Bold or a Samsung Galaxy S through installments and subsidies on top-of-the-line handsets.
“Zainers now have a great chance to keep pace with dazzling new tech offerings through our subsidies on handsets and our easy payment installment schemes on phones and iPad,” said Maha Al Sayed, Zain Bahrain’s consumer marketing specialist.
“Through this new range of products that customers can easily select from any of our 11 Experience Shops, we bring the latest tech devices to customers at unbeatable installments.”
Zain Bahrain’s consumer marketing manager Ali Rahimi said: “By giving customers the total flexibility to pick and choose their favorite device immediately and pay it off on affordable monthly installments."
“Zain Bahrain is keeping its promise to nurture the appetite for technology in Bahrain. Our offers and subsidies mean that Zainers can indulge their appetite for high-tech devices and stay in the loop without financial strain,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network