Zain offers iPad, iPhone on installments
Manama, October 17, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, has launched a monthly installment scheme for purchases of Apple’s iPad and iPhone.
An iPad will cost BD 18.3 ($48.5) a month, while the monthly payment for an iPhone is BD19.8.
The company already offers deals on owning a BlackBerry Bold or a Samsung Galaxy S through installments and subsidies on top-of-the-line handsets.
“Zainers now have a great chance to keep pace with dazzling new tech offerings through our subsidies on handsets and our easy payment installment schemes on phones and iPad,” said Maha Al Sayed, Zain Bahrain’s consumer marketing specialist.
“Through this new range of products that customers can easily select from any of our 11 Experience Shops, we bring the latest tech devices to customers at unbeatable installments.”
Zain Bahrain’s consumer marketing manager Ali Rahimi said: “By giving customers the total flexibility to pick and choose their favorite device immediately and pay it off on affordable monthly installments."
“Zain Bahrain is keeping its promise to nurture the appetite for technology in Bahrain. Our offers and subsidies mean that Zainers can indulge their appetite for high-tech devices and stay in the loop without financial strain,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit