Al-Futtaim ranked top Microsoft partner
Dubai, August 11, 2010
Al-Futtaim Technologies, a leading systems integrator, has been ranked as one of the top three Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) partners from the Gulf region by Microsoft.
The Al-Futtaim group company was presented with the MBS president’s award 2010 at the Annual Microsoft Worldwide Partners Conference in Washington DC recently and which was attended by over 14,500 partners from 160 countries, a statement said.
This is the fifth time Al-Futtaim Technologies has won the award after 1999, 2000, 2003 and 2008, it added.
The award is presented to the top five percent MBS partners worldwide and recognises partners that deliver market-leading solutions to customers built on Microsoft technology.
The award also recognises Al-Futtaim Technologies’ efforts in adding new customers and customer retention, competency in sales, pre-sales and implementation.
Al-Futtaim Technologies showed a 233 per cent annual increase in its MBS customer additions and posted a 38 per cent year-on-year revenue growth over 2009.
“We are extremely honoured to receive the MBS Presidents award in recognition of our efforts to provide a comprehensive solution and after-sales service to our customers,” said Venkat Raghavan, general manager of Al-Futtaim Technologies.
“This award also demonstrates our commitment to our partner in delivering best-in-class products and services to customers in the region.”
Tamer Elhamy, business solutions manager, Microsoft Gulf said: “We are proud that Al-Futtaim Technologies reached the Dynamics President's Club status among our top partners worldwide.”
“Al-Futtaim Technologies has been a long term performing partner for Microsoft Dynamics and have helped raise the bar in delivering excellent value to our customers in the region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum