Zain marks Jordan’s Independence Day
Amman, May 26, 2010
Zain, a leading telecom services provider in Jordan, and the Royal Automobile Museum of Jordan, marked the Kingdom’s 64th Independence Day on May 25.
The event at the museum marked the progress since independence, starting with King Abdullah I the Founder of the Kingdom and continuing with the modern period of King Abdullah II.
The event was highlighted with a parade of classic cars, games and live music to add to the festival.
Raja Gargour, the museums director, said that the museum is proud to be part of Independence Day celebrations as it opens a window to the great history of the country and the Hashemite journey of progress. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'