Zain marks Jordan’s Independence Day
Amman, May 26, 2010
Zain, a leading telecom services provider in Jordan, and the Royal Automobile Museum of Jordan, marked the Kingdom’s 64th Independence Day on May 25.
The event at the museum marked the progress since independence, starting with King Abdullah I the Founder of the Kingdom and continuing with the modern period of King Abdullah II.
The event was highlighted with a parade of classic cars, games and live music to add to the festival.
Raja Gargour, the museums director, said that the museum is proud to be part of Independence Day celebrations as it opens a window to the great history of the country and the Hashemite journey of progress. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai