MicroCenter unveils new logo
Manama, March 2, 2010
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro unveiled a new corporate logo for Bahrain's software technology company MicroCenter to mark its silver jubilee.
The event, at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence and Spa, was held under the patronage of the minister and was attended by several of the company's clients' representatives, Tamkeen, Central Informatics Organisation and the Electricity and Water Authority.
The event coincided with a MicroCenter users conference. Company president Dr Ghulum Bakiri welcomed the minister and others in attendance.
Dr Bakiri later also presented the minister with a memento.
Company general manager and chief operating officer R D Ranjan highlighted the company's achievements and services.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon