Zain Bahrain offers rewards on 6th anniversary
Manama, January 30, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom services provider in Bahrain, has unveiled a rewards programme to mark its six years of operations in the Kingdom.
The Zain Bahrain sixth anniversary is being celebrated with an offering of cash and prizes to loyal customers. For every six accumulated minutes of talk time (local or international) within a day, customers will automatically enter a raffle which can win them $6000 in cash every day.
There are also 6000 additional free credit prizes being given away till February 16, a statement said.
“This is a really huge thank you programme because at Zain Bahrain we believe that our customers’ support and enthusiasm for our new technology products have spurred our success for the six years of our operations in Bahrain,” said Ali Rahimi, Zain Bahrain’s consumer and corporate marketing manager.
“During this time, Zain has achieved many firsts that put Bahrain on the global telecoms map and has evolved into a full-service wireless-powered operator which has brought reliable and easy-to use products and services to customers at very affordable prices.”
He continued: “Our ability to fasten technology to pump up quality of life is one of the key differentiators of Zain Bahrain and we intend to showcase this with many new offerings and above-the-line offers throughout the celebrations.”
Consumer marketing specialist Mohammed Marhoon explained that the ‘$6000 for 6 minutes daily’ was just one of the many exciting promotions and contests that Zain Bahrain had in store for its sixth anniversary celebrations.
“This is the start of a 6th anniversary full of fun and community spirit – we invite you to join us in our success,” he said.
The more one talks, from 12 am to 11.59 pm of any day during the promotion, the more raffle entries one will notch up and increase one’s winning chances, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m