Dimension Data names new MD for region
Dubai, November 24, 2009
Dimension Data, the $4.5 billion specialist IT solutions and services company, has appointed Nader Atout as their new managing director for the Gulf region.
In his new role, Atout will be responsible for overseeing the company’s business and operations in the Gulf region and developing a roadmap for future growth of the business.
“Nader has been an integral part of our growth and success not only in Dimension Data but in Data Processing Systems (DPS) as well in this region. He has the expertise and a proven track record in developing and executing corporate strategies, industry analysis, business development, marketing and operations of the business,” said Georges Hannouche, chairman, Dimension Data Gulf.
Prior to being promoted as managing director, Nader held positions as sales and marketing director in Dimension Data Gulf and as general manager (ICT Division) in Data Processing Systems (DPS) for over five years.
Dimension Data has over 11,000 employees globally and is a Cisco Gold Certified Partner in 29 countries and a Microsoft Gold Partner on five continents. The solutions and services offered by Dimension Data in UAE include: Network Integration, Network Security, Converged Communications and Advanced Infrastructure.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions