Batelco in free calls promotion
Manama, February 9, 2009
Bahrain’s leading mobile operator Batelco has announced a special offer for SimSim customers, which gives them free national calls every Friday.
Batelco is running the promotion from February 7 to March 8, 2009.
Batelco SimSim customers will receive free bonus credit every Friday, equivalent to the value of their calls made from Saturday to Wednesday of the same week.
“This offer will give back all the credit that the customer uses for national voice calls from Saturday to Wednesday, on Friday only,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco general manager media and government relations.
“The more customers talk during the week the more free calls they can make on Friday. The credit amount will automatically be credited to their accounts and this amount must be used within the same day,” he added.
To subscribe for this service send a free SMS with the text “sub” to 4334. Customers will be notified when their accounts are registered. Customers may also check their bonus by dialing *122*3#, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1