Batelco in free calls promotion
Manama, February 9, 2009
Bahrain’s leading mobile operator Batelco has announced a special offer for SimSim customers, which gives them free national calls every Friday.
Batelco is running the promotion from February 7 to March 8, 2009.
Batelco SimSim customers will receive free bonus credit every Friday, equivalent to the value of their calls made from Saturday to Wednesday of the same week.
“This offer will give back all the credit that the customer uses for national voice calls from Saturday to Wednesday, on Friday only,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco general manager media and government relations.
“The more customers talk during the week the more free calls they can make on Friday. The credit amount will automatically be credited to their accounts and this amount must be used within the same day,” he added.
To subscribe for this service send a free SMS with the text “sub” to 4334. Customers will be notified when their accounts are registered. Customers may also check their bonus by dialing *122*3#, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m