Qtel to begin Indosat tender on Jan.20
Doha, January 17, 2009
Qatar Telecommunications Company (Qtel) said on Saturday it would begin tender offers for PT Indosat in Indonesia and the United States on Tuesday.
"The Company is offering to purchase up to 1,314,466,775 series B shares, including series B shares underlying American Depositary Shares of Indosat, which is listed on both the Indonesian and New York stock exchanges," Qtel said in a statement.
The shares represent 24.19 percent of Indosat's total issued and outstanding shares," Qtel said.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions